Congratulations geekgirlsmash, ohmomentum, and spookysage! You all have info in your asks. Thank you so much to everyone who participated!
Hilariously, the first number I pulled turned out to be when Neil reblogged us to promote the giveaway. What are the odds?*
*(One in 1,131).
If you take a photo of your dog rolling around in the snow while another dog watches, in Panorama mode, you get a sort of Cubist dog.
Hello, followers! We hope you had a fantastic holiday and a wonderful New Year, and know that you will forgive us for our unannounced quasi-hiatus now that we come bearing swag.
Given that January 9th marks the second anniversary of this blog, Jet and Kaye thought it might be nice to do one of those giveaway thingummies that so many blogs do. So we have things for you courtesy of Neverwear, Neil Himself, and Neil’s very fine assistant, Fabulous Lorraine!
There are TWO GRAND PRIZES:
- Super Cabal! t-shirt (size unisex M), The Mighty Cabal sticker, signed bookplate
- Anansi Boys t-shirt (size unisex L), The Mighty Cabal sticker, signed bookplate
There is also one OTHER PRIZE (there’s probably a better term for that actually, but oh well):
- The Mighty Cabal sticker and signed bookplate
(Originally we were going to attach these bookplates to books, and then we realized that our Extra Copies had mysteriously Vanished — i.e., accidentally been donated — so now you may attach your bookplate wherever you so desire!)
- The deadline is January 9th, 2012.
- Both likes and reblogs count as an entry, but you may only like and reblog once (so you get two entries, total). Repeats won’t count.
- You do not need to be following this blog, though it would of course be nice!
- Please have your ask box enabled. This is how we’ll get in touch with you if you win. If you don’t have your ask box enabled, we’ll redraw.
OTHER THINGS OF NOTE:
- The bookplate close-up is just so you actually know what it looks like, since (especially in the Cabal prize) the little buggers proved elusive to photograph nicely.
- Winners in the US will not need to pay shipping & handling; winners outside of the US will need to pay shipping & handling. Sorry about that! We are, alas, broke twenty-somethings.
- Winners will be decided with this handy-dandy randomizer.
Questions? Please don’t hesitate to ask!
Good luck, and happy New Year!